Last week we started to offer Private and Semi-Private sessions in the studio again. It was so wonderful to see some of you in person again!
Starting May 18th we will begin to offer Small Group Sessions too. We are following strict guidelines from The El Paso County Health Department to keep both our teachers and clients safe in this time. Due to these guidelines, we are only allowed to have a maximum of 3 clients at a time in our classes. We have also added some time between classes so we can thoroughly clean and sanitize.
Due to our small class size, please make sure to book your sessions well in advance. If you do not yet have a recurring booking for your classes, reach out and I can add that for you. To see our schedule of classes and what is still available click the link below. Be sure to scroll to the week of May 18th to see our in-studio schedule.
After May 18th we will continue to offer limited Online Classes at the following times:
Tuesdays: All Levels Mat 7am
Wednesdays: All Levels Mat 10:15am
Saturday: All Levels Mat 9am
Online classes are available for $20 a session or 5 for $99.
Below you’ll find our Client Guidelines for all In-Studio Sessions:
Guidelines for In-person Sessions
Most importantly, please stay home if you feel sick or have any symptoms of illness. Although we would greatly appreciate 24 hrs notice, we understand that sometimes illness can come on overnight. If possible, please let us know 2 hrs prior to your session if you will not be able to make it into the studio. You will not be penalized for late cancelling due to illness.
1. Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your session wearing a face mask.
2. Please remove your shoes and place them in our cubbies as soon as you arrive.
3. We are requiring all clients to wear grip socks for their sessions to cover their feet.
4. After putting on your grip socks, we ask that you wash your hands prior to your session starting.
5. As much as we’d love to hug you and also give hands on cueing, all of our teachers will remain 6 ft away from you during your session in order to comply with the Social Distancing requirements issued by the Department of Public Health. All of our teachers will also be wearing masks.
6. After your session is completed, please wipe down all equipment you used with our clean cloths and soap/water solution. We will have you place your used cloth in our bag designated for washing.
7. We recommend that you wash your hands again after your session.
8. Although we would love to hang out after your session, we will need time to do additional cleaning and sanitizing between clients so will ask you to kindly give us time to complete these added steps before our next client arrives.
9. Before and after all sessions, our teachers are washing their hands and disinfecting all high touch surfaces.
We can’t thank you enough for all of your support during these times. We look forward to serving you whether that is Online or In-Person.
Reach out with any questions and feel free to email [email protected] to book your private or semi-private sessions.
Hope you have a beautiful week!
With my heartfelt thanks,