Whole Living Pilates Studio Policies
Please take some time to go over our studio policies effective 01/01/2022. Thank you for your understanding and support of our studio.
- We follow a 24 hour cancellation policy for all small group classes, private and semi-private sessions with no exceptions. Any classes or sessions canceled 24 hours or sooner prior to scheduled time, will be deducted from your current package in your account.
- We ask all small group participants to please login into your Wellness Living account to reschedule or cancel any classes on your schedule. Please reach out if you need any assistance with your login.
- All private and semi-private sessions are booked by our teachers directly. Please contact your teacher by text or email to cancel or reschedule any sessions.
- Weather policy: For inclement weather, we will confirm within 2 hours of your scheduled class time or session to confirm if the studio is open or closed. We do allow you to cancel without penalty as well for inclement weather if you reach out to us 2 hours prior to your session.
- Advance purchase for all sessions required. All purchases are non-refundable. Transfer of sessions to family and/or friends are allowed.
- Any auto-pay packages must be canceled 1 week prior to next billing period.
- All private packages expire within 30 days. Extensions are available for travel and medical purposes.
- Our 5 pack of small group classes expires after 45 days. Our 10 pack of small group classes expires after 60 days.
- All package prices for both group classes and privates are subject to change.