I am so glad you’re here looking into our new program for releasing stress and anxiety, and embracing simple, mindful practices for one full week. We’re living in challenging times due to the uncertainty of COVID-19 and everyone is experiencing increased stress and anxiety in our bodies, minds, and spirits. I know that I’ve felt this increase myself.
After living through multiple deeply traumatic events in my life, I’ve discovered a number of Mindful Practices that help to minimize and manage the difficult emotions and stress that come up. Now, more than ever, I’ve leaned on these practices to keep me connected to my heart. I’m so honored to share them in our “7 Days of Whole Living” plan.
It’s my hope that as you embrace these practices over the next seven days, you will see changes in your life that can make a lasting impact. I hope you will feel more supported and more connected to what you personally need in this time. I will also share the tools you’ll need to continue these practices beyond the first seven days, to help you form new habits in your life.
“7 Days of Whole Living”?
In early 2019, I created the first Whole Living program and led a group of women through 30 days of Mindful Practices to start their year off grounded, and with a greater sense of peace and clarity to start their year.
As the pandemic ramped up this Spring, I felt the need to distill and enhance these practices into a more focused program to keep our bodies, minds, and spirits calm and centered for ourselves, and for those around us.
When you sign up for this program, I will share one new mindful practice with you each day, for seven days. You will be able to immediately incorporate each practice into your life to help you manage stress and anxiety. Each of these simple and accessible steps will take you between 10-30 min to complete each day, though the more you engage in the process, the better your results are likely to be. In addition, we will offer community interaction with others going through the program in a private Facebook group, as well as one live Gentle & Restorative Pilates Mat Class via zoom.
At the end of the week, I will give you access to a PDF containing details about all of the Mindful Practices so that you can continue practicing them beyond the program.
What Are the Details?
“7 Days of Whole Living” will be entirely virtual.
1. DAILY EMAIL. For seven days, you will receive ONE new email every day describing one new Mindful Practice. I will share the latest research and encourage you to add this practice into your daily routine. The email will outline practice steps to get started.
2. PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP. When you sign up, you’ll be invited to join the “7 Days of Whole Living” private Facebook group, where I’ll meet you live to focus on the practice for the day. This group will also serve as a community of support for us to share our current struggles with others, learn from those in the group, and discuss how we’re implementing these practices in our lives.
3. FREE MAT CLASS. You’ll also receive a link to join me for one Online Gentle & Restorative Pilates Mat class via ZOOM. I’ve taught Pilates for over 15 years and own Whole Living Pilates, a Pilates training studio located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is my great passion to lead women through a workout that is focused on connecting your body and mind and releasing stress. This class will be tailored for all skill levels.
4. PDF. At the end of our week together, I’ll share a PDF detailing the “Mindful Practices” from each day of the program, which you can read, refer to, and implement long after the seven-day program is finished.
How to Sign Up!
We are offering this program today for $30.
(This program has a $199 value.)
You will receive:
- 7 days of “Mindful Practices” via email,
- a private Facebook community,
- live virtual interaction with me on Facebook,
- one Gentle & Restorative Pilates Mat Class via Zoom,
- and a “7 Days of Whole Living” PDF for you to keep.
If you’re ready to join a community of others who are on a similar journey, I invite you to sign up today. We have limited spots available. Our next group experience will begin on June 1st, 2020. Sign up today to hold your spot!
“7 Days of Whole Living“